I was awarded by one of my absolute favorite and inspiring bloggers. I feel truly honored to be chosen amongst fellow bloggers. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Oristel, Keep Moving On. Thank you for nominating me, sharing your stories, and always encouraging others!
If you want to participate in the Blogger Recognition Award, here are a few simple rules:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post showing your award.
3. Tell a brief story about how you started your blog.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate.
6. Comment on each blog letting them know they’ve been nominated, and provide a link to your award post.
How My Blog Started?
My story isn’t grand or anything extraordinary. A close friend told me about WordPress over a year ago and quite persistently begged me to start blogging. I would often scoff at her, because who in the world would read my thoughts? I joined January of this year and sincerely wish I would have listened to my dear friend sooner. I enjoy reading everyone’s posts and sharing my tidbits of my life with you.
My Advice to Fellow Bloggers:
Stay true to yourself, you will save yourself from so much heartache. Having lived a rebellious life, I have had to find my road to “there”, to myself and my happiness. You will not find happiness anywhere in the world or any person in the world, until you find happiness with yourself.
1. My Struggling Heart
2. A Real Messy Beautiful Twisted Sunshine
3. Wanderlust – A new chapter
4. Heart Breathings
5. Little Fears
6. With the help of words…!
7. little word studio
8. The View From My Window
9. Freed Within The Mind
10. Shattered in Him